- Imagine with all your mind
- Believe with all your heart
- Achieve with all your might
Keep up-to-date with what’s happening.Swipe content
A collection of useful links.
Keep yourself safe online.
Always be careful when you are using the internet. It can help you to keep in touch with your friends and help your education – but it can also cause harm – to you and to others.
Remember help is always available at school if you are having any problems online.
Don’t be afraid to talk to your teacher or another adult at school.
Speaking to your parents about what you are doing online and if there is anything that makes you feel uncomfortable is really important.
At Charles Kingsley's CE Primary School we help the children stay safe online and become responsible users of the internet through a planned e-safety programme.
Key e-safety messages are reinforced as part of a planned PSHCE or computing sessions, and include understanding the need for acceptable use, how to stay safe online and responsible use. The sessions are planned for and are appropriate for the age of pupils.
If you or anyone you know is worried about Child Exploitation, Online Protection or anything related to Internet safety please click the link below which will take you to the CEOP reporting website:
Tips for staying safe online:
· Make sure you keep new online friends strictly online. If someone you don't know asks to be your online friend you must ensure an adult knows about it.
· Know how to use the CEOP Button and how to report it to the CEOP Centre if you are concerned about someone’s online behaviour towards you.